If you are a regular stall holder and have extra people / employees working for you, you are entitled to an employee entry card. You may acquire one of these cards by asking anyone of our staff on the day.
Stall holders must remove all unsold goods at the close of the trading day.
Stall holders MUST leave their stall free of all rubbish at the end of the trading day. All cardboard must be flattened and placed into the Green Recycling Bins and all other rubbish is to be placed in the Green Rubbish Trailers, both located around the outside of the pavilion, near the major exits.
The sale or the offering for sale of Illegal, counterfeit or stolen products on these premises is prohibited.
It is your responsibility to contact the appropriate authorities for information regarding regulations and / or licenses for the sale of particular goods. If you are selling pre-packaged foods, you must bring a copy of your registered kitchen certificate.
NO TAKEAWAY FOOD what-so-ever can be sold. This is all supplied by our Kiosk.
By law, pets are not allowed to be sold in markets.
No Dogs allowed on the premises.
The management of Caribbean Gardens accepts no liability or responsibility of any kind what-so-ever as to renting selling space and is in no way responsible for the legal safety of those people who wish to use the premises, nor does it accept responsibility for transactions with the public, but reserves the right to eject any person and their chattels from the premises without showing cause.
If you require any other information, please phone, or see one of our staff on the day.
Regular stallholder conditions
1. Regular stallholders will attend on a regular basis each Sunday unless prior notice is given (at least 24 hrs prior to trading day). Please advise office or market staff in writing of impending holidays. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and fax no: 9756 5050
2. Regular stalls must be occupied before 7.45am. Management has the right to re-allocated stalls not occupied by this time.
3. Stalls to be kept neat, tidy and safe at all times. Before leaving the market all rubbish to be disposed of in rubbish bins or trailer (located around market). (boxes and cartons to be flattened first).
4. It is the stallholders responsibility to have second hand dealers licence etc if necessary.
5. Vehicles are not permitted in the market building during market hours.
6. The sale of stolen or counterfeit goods is a criminal offence and is prohibited.
7. Further terms & conditions can be found at www.caribbeangardens.com.au
8. Stalls are not to be transferred to another stallholder without Caribbean gardens consent.
Subject to management regulations at Caribbean gardens market.